Lesson 14 – Discussion
A medical group recently conducted an advertising campaign for its new pediatric orthopedics department. After 4 weeks, a telephone survey found that 42% of the families with children under the age of 18 years were aware of the service. Six months later, it found that 12% had actually used the service and 3% said they were regular users of the facility for their children’s orthopedic needs. Compare this organization’s advertising performance to that of the hospital discussed in Table 14-7 in this chapter. How does this organization compare in terms of its media, creative, and service effectiveness ratios? Where might the medical group need to make adjustments?
- Your initial post should be at least 200 words.
- Read and respond in no fewer than 50 words to at least 2 of your peers’ posts.
- State your position on whether you agree or disagree with your peer’s statements.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected.
- APA format with at least two cited reference (APA format).