- Using your favorite search engine, search for information on this topic. If you don’t have a favorite, Google is a good choice.
- Select one of the results and take some notes on the content.
- Save a screen shot of this website and paste it into a new Word document. The screen shot should show the top of your screen.
- Below the screen shot, type in the name of your topic as the title.
- Below the screen shot, in two paragraphs, describe the information that you found. (Save your notes; you will need them for the next assignment)
- You want to format your paper for APA (Title page, Reference page, cite where needed and formatted properly for APA). To see how to format properly go to Books & Tools–Library Resources–Resource Tools–APA.
- Check spelling and grammar and save the file.
LOOK UP A ARTICLE THATS INTERESTING TO YOU, SCREENSHOT THE PICTURE OF THE ARTICLE INCLUDING THE WEB LINK IN THE SCREENSHOT.