Please keep both separate, address each question and add the references at the bottom of each discussion. Please make sure you check grammar and punctuation errors, as well as quoting and using in text citations. PLEASE make sure you cite the information, do NOT plagiarize and ADD all references. No Cover Page Needed PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTION or need reading material on the assignment! DUE WEDNESDAY, JULY 20 by 4PM CST
Directions: Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. Use this week’s lecture and Chapters8 as a foundation for your initial post. In addition to the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text, use at least one additional scholarly source to support your discussion.
Blanchard, P. N., & Thacker, J. W. (2019). Effective training: Systems, strategies, and practices (6th ed.). Chicago Business Press.
· Chapter 8: Development and Implementation of Training
Part 1 Engaging Participants
Research to identify techniques for maintaining participant interest in training.
- Identify a minimum of three specific techniques for retaining participant interest not found in the Blanchard and Thacker (2019) text and briefly explain each.
- Explain how these three specific techniques can be used to deliver effective training, noting the learning style to which each technique appeals.
- Compare and contrast these three specific techniques with those identified in the course text.
Part 2 Effective Facilitation
For this discussion board, you will reflect on a facilitated training session you experienced that affected you either positively or negatively. For the facilitation training session you experienced,
- Describe the methods, tools, or strategies from the session that you would like to emulate if the experience was positive or avoid if it was negative.
- Analyze the facilitated session in terms of the characteristics of adult learning and effective facilitation that you have learned about in the course and course readings.
- Explain the role the training played in improving your individual performance and whether the learning objectives and design supported overall organizational improvement.