It consists of 3 parts: Project registration slip, attendance question and homework week 6
Complete the Project Registration Slip from your Red Company textbook. (The final project is due in week 9. This is just the document that lists your choice of company). The sheet is located in the Red Company manual and is most likely the last page of the pdf or near the last page. Upload this document into the Project Registration Dropbox.
Complete Attendance Question 3
Please locate a news article or two regarding how Covid-19 is going to impact financial statements this quarter/year. Write a paragraph about the implications on financial statements in 2020 and/or 2021.
Homework Week 6
1. Watch the video on how to download the financial statements from the SEC Edgar website.
2. Download the GME financial statements year ending Jan 30, 2021.
3. Perform a horizontal analysis on fiscal years 2021 and 2020.
4. Perform a vertical analysis on fiscal years 2021 and 2020.
5. Complete the following ratios: Current, Gross Margin, Return on Equity, Debt to Cash Flow, Dupont Analysis
6. Discuss 3 observations related to the financial health of GME based on your analysis